Run2Believe Winnipeg offers chip timing with the assistance of Zone4 Timing to provide participants of our fun run with a better event experience. Here are some important details you need to know:
· Timing chips will only be issued on event day.
· Chip pick-up opens at 7:45 a.m. and closes at 8:45 a.m. A tent will be set-up close to the start/finish line with two line-ups, one each for the 10 Km and 5 Km events, to facilitate timing chip pick up. Come early to avoid delays.
· Chips are to be worn around your left or right ankle or it will not read when you cross the finish line.
· Your bib and timing chip will give you your real time so if you miss the gun start for your distance, it will not impact your finishing time.
· Unauthorized bib transfers and timing chips are NOT permitted and will result in your disqualification. Authorized bib transfers are only allowed during race kit pick-up (See Race Kit Pick-Up for details).
· All participants are expected to run the entire distance they are registered in. Unauthorized short cuts are considered a violation of our fair play standards.
· Please seed yourself at the start line according to your event and projected pace. Slower runners and walkers should be near the back.
· All timing chips MUST be returned post-event to our volunteer staff at the finish line. Registered participants who fail to do so will be responsible to pay the replacement cost of $60.00 for the timing chip.
· Live results from the event will be available at Zone4 Run2Believe Winnipeg. Once results are confirmed as accurate, they will also be posted to the Manitoba Runners’ Association website.